Adecco is currently seeking qualified candidates for a 3-6 month contract position as an Administrative Assistant for a local client in Highlands Ranch, CO 80129.
- Administration of Original Loan Documents which will contain a combination of:
- Processing and coordinating orders, receiving files, imaging files, image verification, delivery and shipping of documents.
- Document processing, coordinate with parties to obtain signatures on documents, coordinate with attorneys for revisions and follow-up on open items
- Perform quality control checks and updates procedures as directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of experience working with loan documents
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Basic Excel Skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Highlands Ranch, CO.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_020088_537376
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.