Welcome to the future of energy! We are CleanSky Energy, a retail electricity provider guided by a single purpose: to bring clean energy to all at an affordable, honest rate. From our casual work environment,
entrepreneurial spirit and growing team – come see what life at CleanSky is like!
The position will manage and carry out a diverse range of assignments, projects, and activities to enable positive customer experience & successful customer retention for CleanSky Energy across Texas and
deregulated markets in the NorthEast.
As the Retention Marketing Manager, you’ll will report directly to the CMO and will own the overall customer communications, experience and retention strategy for CleanSky Energy customers. This person will be
responsible for driving renewals, referrals and winbacks. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) include; overall
satisfaction of our customer’s as measured by online reviews and NPS scores/surveys, increasing renewal rate, minimizing churn, efficacy of the overall referral program, and others as determined through the course
• Own the customer experience strategy and execution to drive loyalty and advocacy
• Assess, measure, and improve the overall customer experience
• Develop and deploy communication strategies for key campaigns and moments that are important to our customers (on-boarding, referral opportunities, rewards, renewals, etc.)
• Data analysis from customer surveys to derive meaningful insights and make recommendations that lead to an improved experience
• Assess and improve the existing review processes and drive customer reviews to industry leading review sites
• Maximize awareness of and engagement with our referral program
• Develop brand partnerships with like-minded brands that benefit our customers
• Own automated marketing touch points for current customers
• Leads the performance and understanding of customer segments through analytics, sales performance tracking, management reporting, and decision support
• Monitor competitive intelligence to better understand the competitive landscape and market dynamics, and develop actionable insights that can be turned into practical solutions
• Develop, prepare, and present management performance reporting for key weekly/monthly performance discussions
• Develops documents or presentations on key projects, processes, and issues as appropriate to keep management informed and drive decision-making.
Skills and Attitudes:
• Must know how to dream big, get things done, and have fun
• Experienced data-based thinker, creative, positive, energetic and have a strong work ethic
• Values 1) Personal Accountability, 2) Lead with Integrity, 3) Driven by Excellence, 4) Embrace
Positivity, 5) Commitment to Mastering Our Craft, 6) Team Strength
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Highly flexible individual willing to take on both strategic and tactical projects
• Open office environment.
• Minimal Travel required
• 3-5+ years work experience in energy markets, marketing and/or customer experience
• Working knowledge of deregulated power markets in U.S. states
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Business Analysis, marketing, or strategy experience preferred
• Experience using reporting dashboards (Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau), Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo, and/or Google Analytics
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
• Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Thorough understanding and ability to apply marketing and technology principles.
• High integrity, energy, enthusiasm and tenacity.
• Proven commitment to delivering projects on-time.
• Effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences in both written and oral form.
• Advanced project and people management skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Apache Open Office
- Attention To Detail
- Business Analysis