Kforce is working with a well-known client who is seeking an IT Audit Manager. This company is located in the St. Louis, Missouri (MO) area and offers great benefits, room for growth and a dynamic company culture. The ideal candidate will be able to step into a leadership role, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have great communication skills.
Job responsibilities for the IT Assurance & Advisory Manager will include:
- Support the evaluation of information technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Advise and guide project teams
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Communicate and track remediation plans with vendors and IT teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Information Technology Audit
Certified Public Accountant
Information Technology Controls