Job Posting Title:
Machine Operator - all shifts
POSITION: Machine Operator - all shifts
PRODUCTION WORKER 3 - JOB FAMILY
- Line Operator - Responsible for operation of the automatic packer and adjustment of sheeters to maintain proper weights, pack and a consistent sheet of dough.
- Capper Operator (Seamer) - Responsible for operation of the seamer equipment to ensure that all cans are properly seamed and make all label changeovers
- Casepacker Operator - Responsible for placing acceptable product in the correct shipping cartons, keep adequate supply of cartons by the caser to fold and place on machine, Place product in correct cartons, make sure mixed cases are properly sorted, keep glue pots full, make label change over and notify case stacker of change over.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent experience in order to possess the following:
- Ability to read, writes and speak English
- Must have the ability to read and understand production schedules and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Physically/ability to frequently lift up to (50) pounds. Must be physically able to walk and stand long hours during shift hours.
THS IS AN EOE
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Use Protective Equipment