Eurofins National Service Center (NSC) in Lancaster, PA is searching for a Sourcing Specialist to support North America strategic sourcing efforts. The Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Responsible for Indirect, Direct and CapEx spend
- Develop and execute yearly sourcing strategy for assigned portfolio of spend
- Ability to lead and integrate assigned portfolio of spend relating to M&A activities
- Lead negotiations for assigned projects and categories
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to improve and streamline processes
- Work with internal business units to improve three key areas of consideration: quality, service, and cost
- Prepare and lead strategic Request for Proposal ("RFP") for identified projects and categories
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Negotiate effectively with strong written and oral presentation skills
- Strong supply chain or sourcing experience
- Ability to think strategically with excellent quantitative skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Systems knowledge including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Procurement systems aptitude and experience
- CPSM, CPIM, CSCP, CPSD, preferred but not required
- Bilingual candidates speaking English and French are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration of Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent directly-related experience.
- 0 - 2 years sourcing experience with a record of increased responsibility and/or complexity
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Candidate must have a valid passport to travel internationally if required
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Certified Professional In Supply Management (Standards Organizations)
Certified In Production And Inventory Management
Certified Professional In Supplier Diversity (Cpsd)