Who we want-
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Insightful advisors. Managers who lead strategy development and provide guidance to teams.
Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
What you will do-
You will lead the development of the Modeling Center of Excellence, which is chartered with developing modeling tools and capabilities, and the models we will use to inform supply chain design and investment decisions. Your responsibilities will fall into two major areas: 1) defining the capabilities needed, the plan to develop the capabilities, and hiring and developing the team to deliver these capabilities, and 2) defining the modeling roadmap, designing the models and underlying data structures, and working with your team and others in the Modeling Users Group, delivering the models and the associated analysis.
- Lead all aspects of the Modeling Center of Excellence – set direction, define roadmap, lead development of models
- Support the further development of our capabilities in supply chain modeling
- Bring thought-leadership to Supply Chain Modeling – complete self-directed research into best practices
- Develop the team’s modeling capability with our LLamasoft platform and also with spreadsheet models for decision support
- Influence complementary work streams in Supply Chain Solutions Development, Supply Chain Architecture and Customer Experience
- Form, lead, motivate, and drive the work of modeling projects and scenario analysis cross-functionally to deliver business value to Stryker
- Be a vocal and active leader on the Supply Chain Architecture Team
- Be an advocate for the Supply Chain Vision for Stryker on its growth journey to $30 billion – evangelize for transformative change, not just incremental problem solving
- Communicate and track progress of our capability implementation
- Work cross functionally as required across full EPLO organization
- Engage with and manage stakeholder requirements for supply chain design across Commercial organizations
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Stryker Divisions and Franchises through strong communication and networking
- Live the team culture and help lead its development: Set a High Bar, Be Proactive, Question Assumptions, Build Bridges, Accept Challenges, and Make a Difference
What you need-
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of supply chain, operations, finance, or related experience required
- 6+ years of experience in a modeling function required
- 2+ years of experience leading a modeling team or function required
- Previously trained in use of the LLamasoft tools (Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, etc.), highly preferred
- Understanding of data – integrity, collection, storage, interpretation, and structure
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation
- Some programming skills a plus, especially in optimization software packages
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Transportation Management/Routing Systems, Warehouse Management System, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Business Intelligence
- Green Belt Six Sigma/Lean trained or certified preferred
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Transportation Management Systems
Customer Relationship Management