To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Healthstat Inc.
- Phone: 704-945-6966
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Office Assistant
Healthstat Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Hours per week: PRN
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional clinic staff members aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Medical Office Assistant looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!!
How Healthstat Medical Office Assistants make a difference:
- Establish rapport and relationships with the patients
- Assist providers in establishing a welcoming and inviting clinical culture
- Directly assist the on-site provider(s) with day to day operations
- Provide a clinical experience surpassing each patient's expectations
- Certified in Phlebotomy is a plus
- May be required to perform front and back-office duties
- Be technically proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Consistently utilize an Electronic Medical Records system
- Administer TB Skin tests
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments and outside referrals
- Maintain administrative skills
- Maintain clinic supply inventory and complete orders to maintain adequate supply levels
- Deliver other clinical procedures as directed by the on-site provider(s)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. periodically
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.