About the Company and Opportunity:
• This Company has been in business for almost 100 years great stability in an organization!
• This Company has earned wide recognition as a full service commercial builder
• They are in a well-known location within walking distance to multiple restaurants and shops
• This Company strongly believes in a family-oriented atmosphere and is a team-friendly environment
• Glassdoor Reviews state:
• Great family environment, great office setting with freedom to do your job.
• Wonderful people who do great work.
• Company is a top shelf organization that offers a very positive work environment.
Overview of the Controller role:
• The Controller will report to the CFO
• The Controller will be responsible for everything related to the day to day accounting functions including maintaining the GL, job costing, working with subcontractors, and revenue recognition
• The Controller will be overseeing multiple individuals including accounting clerks and project managers
• The Controller must be team oriented, collaborative, and will be dealing with different personalities
Preferred Qualifications for the Controller:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• Must have construction experience
• Sage (+)
• CPA (+)