To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Manager, Private Equity Fund Accounting - SS&C GlobeOp
SS&C Technologies Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 580 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Role: Associate Manager, Private Equity Fund Accounting
The Associate Manager will support a broad spectrum of business management and support activities for the private equity business.
The Associate Manager will participate in a broad set of business activities supporting the Private Equity business management, new business development and existing client relationships.
Associate Manager should have an understanding of administration for alternative investment funds - with a focus on private equity, proven communication and presentation skills, ability to work independently and in small groups, and demonstrated experience meeting deadlines.
- Assist with business financial analysis
- Review actual results, prepare analytics, comparison reporting
- Revenue tracking and forecast
- New business pipeline reporting and analysis
- Client profitability
- Assistance with maintenance of internal SS&C systems and databases
- Aggregation, maintenance and reconciliation of key business and client metrics
- Industry research and metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting
- Participate in new client business analysis with prospects and existing clients
- Review fund governing documents, offering documents
- Develop fee models and deal financial analysis
- Develop content for presentations
- Assist with preparation of presentations
- Assistance with Request For Proposal (RFP) responses and document management
- Participate and support PE business initiatives and projects
- Efficiency initiatives
- Operational initiatives
- New services and capabilities
- Develop / maintain internal PE business reporting calendar
- Help develop and support targeted, continuing education programs
- Support corporate goals and business/departmental initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in the alternative assets administration industry – private equity experience a plus
- CPA designation a plus
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, with an emphasis on investment partnerships
- Ability to work independently or in small groups
- Experience working collaboratively with peers
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills
- FIS Investran experience and/or TNR experience a plus
- Team player
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary