To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, CT 06850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IT Opperations Application Support
Kforce Technology • Norwalk, CT
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce hass a client seeking a IT Opperations Application Support in Norwalk, Connecticut (CT). Summary: The role is in front-office IT support team that supports applications and tools used by portfolio managers, traders and research analyst. The role also includes debugging .NET, SQL server, MongoDB, shell scripts code. The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in supporting applications in the financial industry.
- 5+ years supporting web based application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a quick-learner and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in Windows environment, Linux environment, SQL server, MongoDB, .NET debugging, parsing log files
- Should have understanding of various phases of trading, asset types etc.
- Experience in a scheduling application like ActiveBatch or Autosys
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from inception to deployment and user training
- Should have working knowledge about load balancer and clustered windows environment
- Should be able to write perl, python, bash scripts