To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Dylan Campbell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Auto Detailer Cullman
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Birmingham, AL
Posted 17 days ago
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position is located at 1718-A 2nd Avenue NW, Cullman, AL 35055. The rate of pay for this position is $9.25/hourly.
This is a part time position with an average of 20-25 hours per week.
We are looking to fill the following schedule: Monday 7:15am - 5:30pm | Wednesday 7:15am - 12:30pm | Friday 7:15am - 5:30pm | Saturday 8:30am - 1:30pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months work experience OR a current student at a college or university
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the rate of pay for this position is $9.25/hourly (non-negotiable).
- The position is located in Cullman, AL
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
Monday 7:15am - 5:30pm | Wednesday 7:15am - 12:30pm | Friday 7:15am - 5:30pm | Saturday 8:30am - 1:30pm