To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evesham Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Supply Chain Management Intern
PAE • Evesham Township, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldGlobal Supply Chain Management Intern
Duration: January 2018 – August 2018
Schedule: 20 hours per week
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE provides services in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges and training solutions to support the complex missions of our customers around the world.
Today, approximately 20,000 members of our global and joint venture workforce perform with excellence and dedication in approximately 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, VA, with a corporate satellite office in Marlton, NJ in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Through its Internship Program, PAE will provide high-potential undergraduate students the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the government contracting industry, apply their skills to projects within their discipline, and grow their personal and professional networks.
The Global Supply Chain Management Intern will assist the Technical Services Senior Manager and Travel/Services Commodity Managers in the areas of business unit procurement and subcontracts initiatives, commercial card and travel program management.
- Prepare and support supplier negotiations
- Develop strategy and explore cost savings opportunities with unconventional travel suppliers
- Execute and prepare subcontracts agreements, amendments and purchase orders
- Participate in negotiation of terms and conditions and analyses of price
- Lead reporting and monitoring supplier performance, management of the deliverables, and payment of invoices
- Provide compliance and metrics reporting administration including documentation review, waiver processing and spend reporting
- Rising Junior or Senior in an accredited college or university majoring in Supply Chain Management or another related major
- Interest in Government Contracting industry
- Must be willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Self-starter, actively seeks out assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Ability to live and work in the Philadelphia metro area
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.