To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Noblesville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Riverview Health • Noblesville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
EASY APPLICATION PROCESS!
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana.
- Responsible for generation of monthly financial statements for the hospital and physician practices to include generation of monthly journal entries and accruals. Assist managers in preparation of department budgets and generate overall hospital budget. Responsible for updating and maintaining fixed assets and construction in progress schedules.
- Must prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP and GAAS and comply with county hospital law.
- Responsible for generation of monthly financial statements for hospital and physician practices.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly journal entries and accruals for hospital and Riverview Surgical Management Association.
- Must assist managers in the preparation of their departmental budget requests and assist Chief Financial Officer in reviewing and analysing these reports.
- Must compile approved departmental budget and direct the preparation of budget accountability reports to assist managers in cost control.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of amortization schedules for all debt instruments, notes receivable and other miscellaneous contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for updating and maintaing fixed assets and construction in progress schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring all general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations related to fixed assets and construction in progress are accurate and completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of prepaid expense schedules.
- Responsible for preparation of accounts payable detail schedule for physician services.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements for monthly Board meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Level of Education
- Minimum: BS in Accounting
Level of Experience
- Minimum: 3-4 years experience in General Ledger and Budgeting
- State Issued License - N/A
- CPR - N/A
- ACLS - N/A
- PALS - N/A
- Specialty - N/A
- Type of Specialty Certification or other Licensure, if required: - N/A