Why Join Altec?
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world. Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is leading the industry and setting the standard of excellence.
Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision.
Building on 90 years of growth …
There’s never been a better time to join us!
Our auction subsidiary, JJ Kane, located in Jurupa Valley (Riverside), CA currently has an opening for a Class A Truck Driver. Are you looking for a great company with excellent benefits to call home? Are you wanting to BE HOME on Nights and Weekends, then look no further! If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested, please go to:
Why Should You Apply?
- Starting pay begins at $27.30 per hour
- Home Daily
- No nights or weekends
- Monday-Friday shift. Shift stat time varies between 3 am – 5:00 am. Shift typically end between 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Drive tractor trucks to pick up consignments for auction (approx. 200-250 miles per day.)
- Load vehicles and equipment from municipality yards and deliver to KPA
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with medical certification card
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Altec also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Medical Certifications