The APHCs mission is to promote health and prevent disease, injury, and disability of Soldiers and military retirees, their families, and the Department of the Army civilian employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary service for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions.
Find out more URL blocked - click to apply\' target=\'blank\' title=\'\' rel=\'noopener\'>here
Join our URL blocked - click to apply\' target=\'blank\' rel=\'noopener\'>TalentNetwork
GDIT is seeking a Clinical Veterinarian to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Serve as Army Public Health Center Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Veterinary Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, representing the global veterinary treatment facility and command level user community.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and reviews all functional matters of the EMR and all matters related to veterinary medical review.
- Experience with EMRs are must, and experience with the Remote Online Veterinary Record preferred.
- Assist the Animal Health Division to develop and maintain a veterinary medical record Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement program.
- Data collection and organization, evaluating care, problem identification and resolution, follow-up to assess the actions and document improvements, and communicating relevant information to the Chief, Animal Health Division and Director, Veterinary Service and Public Health Sanitation Directorate.
- Assist the Global Veterinary Medical Practice to develop technical communications with regards to clinical operations, best practices, standardized protocols, process improvements and other relevant and current topics in veterinary medicine.
- Create and update clinical operations policy, inventory management guidelines, training guidance and internal SOPs.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (VMD) degree, Boarded in Veterinary Clinical Medicine or Veterinary Critical Care Medicine or Laboratory Animal Medicine.
- 8-10 years of related experience in scientific research, analysis and/or engineering.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Process Improvements (Business)
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders