$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Do you want to advance your career? Do you seek a position that offers plenty of opportunity for growth within a industry-leading Food & Food Processing company? A Payroll Clerk position has become available through Robert Half Finance at a flourishing company seeking a highly-organized individual. As the Payroll Clerk, your responsibilities will include data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution, and providing statements to various departments. This full-time position is a terrific opportunity and is based in the West Sacramento, California area. Candidate must exhibit strong communication skills and be able to work with both the internal team and external customers.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Retrieve reports as instructed by administering and/or distributing
- Collect and enter data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Generate and run custom reports
- Ensure efficient operation of the department by performing clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to easily learn new systems
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 2+ years of previous payroll experience
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Knowledge of payroll systems for 100-500 employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior Payroll software experience preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.