* Scribe - Plastic Surgery Clinic
* Plastic Surgery & Dermatology
* Full Time Status
* Day Shift
* The Scribe will use clinical experience to efficiently accompany the Provider into patient examination rooms to transcribe complex patient history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, x-rays and other evaluations, as stated by the Provider, directly into the medical record. The professionalism and clinical expertise of the Scribe will allow the provider to focus on the care of the patient.This position is employed by Mosaic Life Care.
* Enters the patient room with the physician during patient visit to capture and transcribe medical record documentation utilizing electronic medical record applications.
* Ensures medical record compliance by self-documentation attestation.
* Prepares and sends all documentation to physician for review and approval via authentication of detailed data entry and facility-specific procedures.
* Other duties as assigned
* H.S. Diploma is required.
* Scribe experience is required.Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- Clinical Works
- Data Entry
- Medical Records
- Medical Terminology
- Professional Attitude