PeopleShare is seeking a mechanically inclined laborer in the Robinson area!
This position offers competitive pay at $14-$15 an hour and is a long term career opportunity. Ideal candidates will have an industrial background, are mechanically inclined, and are experienced with power and hand tools! Call Amanda at Phone number blocked - click to apply and apply for immediate consideration.
Job Details for a mechanically inclined laborer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:30 AM-2:00 PM
- 30 minute lunch
- two 15 minute breaks
- Pay Rate: $14-$15 based on experience
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for a mechanically inclined laborer:
- Disassemble, assemble and run machinery
- Understanding in reading blueprints and specifications, scales, rulers (inches and millimeters), dial calipers, micrometers
- Using a burn cutting torch
- Operate hand power tools in a safe manner (air tools, drills, grinders etc.)
- Operate an electric and propane forklift
- Using cut off saws and drill presses
Job Requirements for a mechanically inclined laborer:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), trade school or apprenticeship helpful
- Mechanical aptitude
- Industrial background
- Great attendance to work and reliable transportation
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Oxy Fuel Welding And Cutting