Under limited supervision, uses effective communication and leadership skills to coordinate and direct the functions of a territory with approximately 8-12 locations that are compliant with Company policies and achieve established objectives for controls and profitable operation. Responsibilities
• Develops, directs, trains, and manages department personnel through onsite visits and with assistance from the branch manager Qualifications
• Works with Talent Management Department to ensure proper staffing of territory branches; interviews and selects territory personnel
• Develops and maintains employee/customer relations
• Evaluates branch performance and advises manger on corrective action as required
• Ensures account gain and loan volume for territory
• Minimize delinquent debt by ensuring appropriate lending and collection procedures
• Confirms branch compliance with Company policies, procedures, and standards
• Ensures all territory actions are in compliance with state and federal regulations, laws and Company policies regarding lending, collections, cash management, and employment actions
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• Completion of the Supervisor Trainee Program and 2-3 years of experience as a branch manager OR Outside experience with managing/supervising multiple locations
• Prior experience with customer service
• Knowledge of Company’s operations, policies and standards preferred
• Knowledge of state and federal lending and collections laws and regulations
• General knowledge of employment laws
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, such as insurance or tax preparation, as applicable
• Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
• Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
This position frequently travels requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
High school diploma or equivalent
Customer Relationship Management