To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inbound Customer Support Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a financial institution in San Diego, California (CA) is looking for qualified Inbound Customer Support Specialist to join their growing team. Summary: Our client's San Diego Call Center is located in their Operations Center. This position does not have any direct reports. Customer Support Specialists will report to one of four Call Center Supervisors located in San Diego. The position is established to provide prompt, professional and accurate information as well as to cross-sell credit union products and services to existing members to meet their needs and increase member satisfaction via telephone. Responsibilities:
- Promptly answer incoming calls in a polite manner
- Determine nature of caller's business and personally assist the caller
- Assist members in conducting routine transactions by telephone
- Determine membership eligibility, quotes savings rates and open new accounts by telephone and mail
- Follow up on incomplete documentation to clarify and resolve any outstanding items
- Assist members with problems and or questions requiring research and resolution
- Perform file maintenance and follow up procedures to include online data changes
- Cross-sell products and services to members, and track in accordance with credit union rules and procedures
- Prepare member correspondence, subject to Supervisor approval
- Follow all established policies and procedures, including but not limited to proper authentication and verification
- Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned
- Adhere to company AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of recent Call Center/telephone customer service, and/or bank teller experience
- Effective human relations and communications skills with the ability to communicate clearly with all groups of people
- PC literate; Symitar and Microsoft Office experience preferred