$40.00 to $45.00 hourly
Our Client in Oklahoma City looking for a Lead .Net Developer who can come in and train/mentor their Jr. Developer. Additionally, you will be responsible to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, C#, heavy back-end development using SQL, and any Java experienced is a plus. You will implement new software, as well as configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you! This is a 6 month contract to full-time opportunity, converting up to $85k for the right candidate.
Please contact Nicole Crosby at Phone number blocked - click to apply
, or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
if you are interested! We look forward to working with you!
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers