Production/Assembly – Syracuse, IN
1st Shift 6:00am – 2:30pm (OT), $15.25/hr.
• Interiors Assembly is responsible for final fit of furniture, cabinets, and appliances, and making sure that all are level, square, and secure within each unit.
• Responsible for ensuring completed hook up of all plumbing and electrical as well.
• Install furniture and options on each unit,
• Cut parts to correct measurements,
• Knowledge of air tools such as screw guns, drills, sanders, etc.
• Knowledge of hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, and wire stripper/crimper,
• Use a tape measure efficiently and assure product is pleasing to the eye.
• Ability to work 10 hour shifts and overtime as needed
• No HSD required
• Felonies are okay
• Organize work area,
• Ability to work and communicate well with others
• Attention to detail
• Read a tape measure
• Ability to lift and or move up to 50+ lbs throughout the entire shift
• Ability to stand, walk, bend and stoop
• Ability to use hands to finger, handle and feel
• Specific vision abilities required for various jobs include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
• Ability to understand and communicate (talk-read-hear) work instructions
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Health Insurance
• 401K Benefits
• Chance to win a brand new car
• Referral bonus
For immediate consideration, apply online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assembler. We invite you to come in for a personal interview to discuss your skills and qualification. Bring your work authorization IDs to expedite the hiring process.
Specialized Staffing completes a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen as part of our hiring process.
Specialized Staffing Solutions
320 N Chicago Ave, Suite 5
Goshen, IN 46526
Office Hours: 8am - 6pm
You can also contact our Goshen recruiter at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assembler. Call 1-855-852-WORK (9675) for more weekly job openings in your area! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.