To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hingham, MA 02043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dependable Cleaners • Hingham, MA
Posted 3 months ago
Dependable Cleaners is seeking personable and experienced candidates for Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for developing and working with the customer service/counter team to achieve sales and service expectations as well as delivering high quality customer service/garment care.
- Assist with hiring, training, coaching and leading a team of associates that represents the high quality of Dependable Cleaners' standards
- Able to work in fast paced environment while engaging in daily customer service activities with team
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Promote community involvement
- Resolve client's issues and concerns in a professional and timely manor
- Assist with managing human resource related tasks including hiring, onboarding, performance management, payroll and scheduling.
Requirement of Position
- Previous management experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent leadership qualities, team building and mentoring skills
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in fashion is a plus
About Dependable Cleaners
Dependable Cleaners (www.DependableCleaners.com), a family owned and operated business since 1944, has served the Boston metro area for over 70 years. We have 16 locations in the South Shore, Boston, Brookline and Watertown and we pride ourselves in giving our customers the highest quality in clothing care. We have received numerous awards, including Best of Boston, Mayor of Boston's Greenovate Award, Best of South Shore Living and over 80 Readers Choice Awards. Dependable Cleaners exercises both green business practices and active community outreach programs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including:
- Base pay plus incentive
- Excellent Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Extensive training
- Employee discount
Please apply online, send resume to HumanResources@DependableCleaners.com or apply in person at:
- 298 Main St, Hingham, MA (full-time Assistant Manager)
- 1141 Dorchester Ave, Savin Hill/Dorchester (Assistant Production Manager)
- 1376 Washington St, Hanover (full-time Assistant Manager)
Follow us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/Dependableclean
Follow us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DependableCleaners
Check us out on YouTube: www.Youtube.com/DependableClean