14701 N Hwy 57
STARTING AT 13.00/hour!! Clean, Climate Controlled Environment!
Shoe Discount and Fun Events! FLEX HOURS for Part-Time!
1st shift operates Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm
General Summary: Assures proper labeling, picking, and packing of merchandise; assures accurate placement of bar code labels; scans merchandise; handles cartons (folding or unpacking boxes); responsible for proper use of equipment and maintaining a clean work area.
Requirements (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Ability to read and operate hand-held scanner and tape gun
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours a day
- Must be at least 18 years old
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave)
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life, Short Term Disability)
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee & Family Shoe Discounts
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
Call Phone number blocked - click to apply with questions!
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.