To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berlin, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Customer and Operations Support Assistant
ASSA ABLOY Americas • Berlin, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Customer Service, Manufacturing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ASSA ABLOY is the largest global supplier of door opening solutions. The Group is represented on both mature and emerging markets worldwide, with leading positions in much of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. ASSA ABLOY was formed in 1994 through the merger of ASSA in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then ASSA ABLOY has grown from a regional company into an international group with around 47,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 71 billion. We are dedicated to improving our customers’ lives through security, safety and convenience. Customer and Operations Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support/provide assistance to Berlin Operations Managers by following organizational communication procedures, policies, and guidelines to meet customer needs and exceed expectations, upholding our strong reputation.
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent customer service.
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs. Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, processes & lead times.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to incoming queries via phone, e-mail and internal CRM.
- Communicate with customers in a professional and efficient manner by understanding the inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information as needed and verifying customer's understanding of information and response.
- Follow up with customers on complaint and/or question resolution status.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and improve quality of service by recommending improved processes.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with MS Office. Familiarity with CRM systems a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent phone and email etiquette i.e. well spoken, active listening skills
- Keeping up with Product Knowledge with keen attention to detail
- Time management, Multi-tasking, Organization and Administrative
- Problem solving with ability to perform tasks independently
- Self-motivated, driven and committed
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Assertive with a strong sense of professionalism and discretion
- Very customer focused and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Job ID: 209259
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.