Our Virginia Carefree Living is looking for Cooks to join our growing and established Assisted Living community in Virginia, MN. We offer rewarding employment, resident-centered care, a team environment, and professional development with a dependable health care company.
SCHEDULE: Part-time position available.
- Meal preparation, serving and clean up for residents and staff
- Ensure all meals are properly prepared to meet strict food safety guidelines
- Ensure OSHA safety regulations/compliance and ensure all persons in kitchen/dining room follow OSHA guidelines
- Perform a variety of jobs, within the time constraints and interruptions.
- Demonstrate independent action/judgment with persons and/or schedule changes
- Follow infection control procedures, including proper hand washing techniques
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Pass criminal background study and able to perform the physical demands of the position
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Generous Shift Differentials for evenings and nights
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- 401K with employer match
- Free meals at Carefree Living sites
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance
- Cell phone discounts... And more!
About Carefree Living:
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services formed in 1982.
APPLY NOW: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cook - Dining Services
Learn more at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cook - Dining Services
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer
- Assisted Living
- Food Safety
- Infection Control
- Professional Development