Health Care Marketing Professionals who EXCEL in Marketing Strategy and Public Speaking - Stryker has a great opportunity for you! Come build our business objectives in the Rocky Mountain region and as you build success you will build your career.
The Market Development Manager will be responsible for facilitating the implementation of growth strategies and development plans for our cutting edge Mako Program in the Rocky Mountain area.
You will collaborate with the sales field teams and internal business partners to develop, recommend, and execute plans relating to marketing strategy.
In this role you will present and communicate the collaborative Mako marketing resources and clinical benefits of Mako to our hospital and surgeon customers to build their understanding of their value.
The Market Development Manager will demonstrate the Stryker leadership qualities pertaining to setting direction, developing talent, inspiring others, building organizational capabilities, and delivering results.
Additional Job Duties
- Provide consistent reports to the organization that detail the needs of our customers and provide effectiveness metrics of ongoing programs
- Analyze market research to identify market and customer needs and recommend existing and new product marketing strategies and programs
- Work with supervisor and co-workers to evaluate trends in assigned segments or new, but related, markets to determine segment penetration opportunities and strategies
- Develop annual marketing plans
- Develop product marketing strategies within the product line and marketing function
- Partner with product teams in the development of new and existing product programs that may include: product naming, positioning, advertising, message development and testing, public relations, trade show planning and meeting execution
Best Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product marketing or healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to partner with managers to develop and execute marketing programs that achieve stated revenue, profitability, and market share objectives
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills (both in groups and one-on-one) and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and guide cross functional teams
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 40%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.