Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community -- Join today and earn a $100 voluntary COVID vaccination bonus!*
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A SIGN-ON BONUS – PLEASE ASK FOR MORE DETAILS DURING YOUR INTERVIEW.
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
This position is located in Georgina, Greeneville, and Evergreen, AL.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Cash incentives, hiring, and referral bonuses for new employees in most locations
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
- Time and a half for Holidays that are worked
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a caregiver includes:
In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day to day activities like cooking, cleaning, getting dressed, and other basic activities in the home
Companionship – Assist your clients with errands like grocery shopping, attending doctor’s appointments, and other events outside the home
Community Building – In partnership with the family and the branch teams, create a safe and positive living situation for your clients, staying in close contact about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- HS Diploma or GED (or 5 years of experience providing care to an individual)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving your clients and their property with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build relationships with others from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
*Caregivers who voluntarily get the COVID vaccine are eligible for $100 bonus. Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements.
Hardworking And Dedicated