261719 Service Desk Analyst - Mid (Open)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Qualified candidates will provide mid-level support for an Information Technology (IT) Help Desk which receives and resolves 15,000 tickets monthly through the Service Now service management software. The IT Help Desk supports a 12,000+ user community within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
What You'll Get to Do:
* Serve as first contact for users submitting inquiries and issues via multiple channels, including phone, web chat, email, and ticketing
* Demonstrate sound customer service and telephone etiquette in responding to customer calls or inquiries for service and support
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail, problem solving, and a desire to provide outstanding customer support
* Analyze and resolve complex service requests and incidents that have been escalated by the junior level analysts
* Leverage remote control technology (such as BOMGAR) while troubleshooting desktop and laptop problems
* Utilize advanced technical skills to analyze and resolve technical issues and tasks, including but not limited to setting up shared drives, mapping network drives, installing and updating software, and network troubleshooting
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to obtain a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entry on Duty (EOD)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent + 3 applicable years
* Ability to work Shift 3: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm (and flexibility to work different shifts in the future due to coverage priorities and changing client requirements)
* Ability to perform in-depth troubleshooting skills on Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10), Microsoft Office products, and various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
* Experience with patch management software (e.g., SCCM)
* Experience installing, upgrading, and removing software
* Experience using Service Now service management software (or similar tool) to track incidents and service requests through the full lifecycle
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly (MS Operating Systems, Office Products, and DHS specified software).
* Advanced experience with Active Directory management & administration including Unlocking accounts/PW Resets, OU's and Group Policy.
* Remote Support including Remote tools, VPN's and Networking
* Office 365 Applications including Outlook, OneDrive and Teams
* Knowledgeable of Problem Management best practice and processes
* Ability to obtain DHS EOD
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
* COMPTIA A+, or Network+, or Security+ Certification
* MCP Certification
* ITIL Foundation certification
* HDI Certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Group Policy
- Help Desk