The San Juan Package Center Associate is responsible for responding to customer requests and resolving customer concerns, dispatching on-demand services, performing account maintenance, i.e. pick-up accounts, consignee billing accounts, etc., verification of package data, corrections and transmission of time cards. Other duties may include load forecasting, computer system hardware and software maintenance, downloading CRS and printing various reports, posting monthly reports, answering center phones, bring involved in QIP process, and other center duties as assigned. Additional duties may include the DIAD upload and transmission process, coordinating DIAD equipment control, and performing light system maintenance.
- GTS - VERIFY TIMECARDS
- DDR - VERIFY VERIFY DELIVERIES & PICK UPS
- PRINT PACKAGE TOOLS REP GENERATOR
- SEAS REPORT- FAILURES
- ECM CONCERN INDEX
- MISSED ON ROAD
- RS LABELS (COPS)
- TRACERS-(investigation & explanation & follow ups)
- ODS CLIENT
- INVOICES (ORACLE 7 ARIBA)
- FUEL AND OIL (Reports)
- DIADS IV (Set up & Trouble shooting)
- Basic knowledge of hardware, DOS, OS/2, Windows, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and keyboard skills.
- Must have computer skills to become proficient in SYSM and other UPS systems including but not
limited to: DIAD- Delivery Information Acquisition Device, DCS - DIAD Control System, CRS - Center Reporting System, PTE - Package Timecard Editor, TTS - Total Track System, PCIS - Package Cntr Info. System, LD - Loop Detail, DIALS - Delivery Info. Acquisition, Look-up System, PCES - Package Cntr. Exception System, TFCS - Trailer Forecasting Control System and ODS - On Demand Systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, research, organizational, follow-up and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Office support experience is preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Computer Literacy
- Dcs File Format