Compensation (Range): $16 - $18 / hour
Sizzle about job: Contract to Hire Opportunity
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Administrative Assistant will include:
Job description and how you will impact the client:
- Data Entry into Legal matter management software system
- Provide support to legal team with various projects
- Organize and filing of corporate records and documents
- Scanning documents to create electronic files in legal matter management system
- Opportunity to increase responsibilities
- Prior legal administrative experience a plus
- Bilingual would be helpful
As an Administrative Assistant, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience providing administrative support in a large, corporate environment
- Available for temporary work with the option to become permanent in the future
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Focused, reliable, organized, and very strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and work well under pressure
- Must be able to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
As an Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: administrative assistant, bilingual Spanish (helpful not required), data entry, MS Office Suite (advanced in Word & Excel)
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving