To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- College Park, GA 30349
- Courtney Etheridge
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Process Operator - Scientific
Kelly Scientific Resources • College Park, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Process Operator - Scientific Kelly Scientific is hiring for a Process Operator with an esteemed client in Union City, GA. We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and expectation of responsibilities. If you or anyone else you know would be interested in this contract-to-hire opportunity, apply today! Manufacturing Responsibilities:
- Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Works with other Cell Processing Associates utilizing good manufacturing practices during aseptic processing of clinical and commercial products using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represents department in cross-functional teams, projects and GXP-related problem resolution.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Prepares goods for final shipment and unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders and invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items if necessary.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes GMP and non-GMP materials to inventory and manufacturing lines.
Other duties as assigned Scope:
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist in accordance with company policies and procedures to compete complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other support personnel.
- Job Requirements: Associate s or Medical Technical degree or equivalent. Typically 2 years related experience in CGMP/FDA regulated industry or 1 year with Medical Technical degree.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to gown aseptically for work in a Clean Room environment.
- Extensive use of laboratory equipment, chemicals and biological materials.
- May be required to work alternate shifts. Limited exposure to 2 C - 8 C ; -20 C ; -75 C ; -196 C areas.
- Must have the ability to work around laboratories, manufacturing areas and equipment, and regularly lift 10 20 lbs and lift up to 50 lbs.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.