You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title - Engineer Sr
Manpower engineering is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Payrate : $ 66.00 - $ 71.00
- Type of work : Hybrid and will be required to work on site occasionally as needed basis. All other workdays will be remote.
- Location : New Albany, OH
- Full time
- Weekly Hours: 40 Hrs
Responsible to the assigned supervisor for performing intermediate level engineering work activities and projects requiring the application of engineering knowledge in a safe, effective, efficient and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives.
* Daily tasks such as outage approvals, ad-hoc outage analysis, month-ahead studies
* Assist team in running studies for the Seasonal Performance Appraisal (SPA) and report
* Develop and configure operational settings - reclosing settings, cap bank settings,
transformer tap settings, and UFLS settings.
* Be engaged in PJM and MISO activities to increase awareness of industry
* Coordinate with Transmission and Distribution Planning departments on outages and
* Advocate for operational needs with Engineering and Engineering Standards groups
* Perform inadequate protection studies and long term protection coordination studies
* Support regulatory compliance efforts for both PJM and MISO footprints.
* Document best practices, processes, and operational guides.
* Coordinate needs and support needs of the Transmission Dispatch Center (TDC) and
System Control Center (SCC) as needed.
* Act as liaison between real-time desks (TDC/SCC), and all AEP planning teams,
engineering, construction management, and maintenance groups engaged in capital
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision),401k and more among others.
- Construction Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH207080
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.