Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worldâs leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hotel Operations Manager - Crater Lake Lodge or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
- Manage and oversee activities within the Rooms, Retail, and Food and Beverage departments, as well as all areas of the resort and ensure overall guest satisfaction and adherence to business goals.
- Assist GM in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for ordering, receiving, storing, inventory, serving of food and related products, as well as menu planning and development and rolled-out with signage.
- Drives the entire operation process while carefully paying attention to future events.
- Keep the team focused on Room Operations in order to ensure we are set up to drive revenue:
- Maximizing profits by ensuring the highest occupancies at maximum yield
- Ensuring high levels of guest service standards to achieve customer satisfaction and return business
- Financial responsibilities consist of managing people in order to maximize the effectiveness of staff and develop their potential
- Ensuring that the necessary safety and security procedures are adhered to within the Rooms Division
- Ensuring maintenance is timeous and effective
- Being an integral part of the management team and contributing to overall effectiveness
- Works closely with the Chef to ensure all M&R guidelines are being maintained in a pro-active-professional manner.
- Works directly with the GM and Executive Chef to ensure we are constantly auditing our team and operation to ensure we are running the safest food operation possible.
- Works closely with HR and our Safety Champion in an effort to use our BTD program up to date with the latest Operational and Food Safety areas of focus for the month.
- Works directly with the General Manager in order to constantly ensure that labor is being managed and adjusted to ensure we are striving to beat our forecasted goals for the day, week, month, and year.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- Assist in location forecast and accounting along with other budgetary requirements.
- Oversee period inventory.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments.
- Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing an hourly staff.
- Oversee the operations of the accounts as needed for large events, aide in manager training and overall employee experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience in a hospitality management environment is required.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is required.
- Strong organization, time management and team motivation skills are essential for success in this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with clients, senior management and ARAMARK support staff.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.