To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Andrew Howard
- Phone: (404) 459-7373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Software Quality Engineer
Hunter Technical Resources • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Develops test cases and scenarios, procedures and executes tests to validate software to ensure company products and services comply with customer and company requirements.
• Designs test software that encompasses the full spectrum of testing and meets requirements.
• Analyzes, reviews, mines and validates test data.
• Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
• Proficient in written and spoken communication, organization skills and detail oriented.
• Works closely with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test engineering solutions.
• Applies established and emerging industry technologies to develop test procedures and test strategies.
• Reviews critical procedures to identify potential problems and resolve issues.
• Recommends new techniques into test automation framework designs.
• Formulates expectations for test data for new or unique tests.
• Applies job principles, theories, and concepts.
• Ability to administer build deployments to test environment: Includes some elements of Linux Administration.
• Advanced SQL skills
• Test automation skills. Ability to design SOAPUI tests to test web services layer; enhance those SOAPUI tests with Groovy or a similar scripting language; Selenium experience a plus.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration environments (preferably Jenkins, Maven).
• Ability to design and develop test automation that directly tests java.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the software development project lifecycle and Agile Software Development. Must be comfortable as part of an Agile team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in software test discipline.