Occupational Therapist (OT) Clinic-Based
Full-time and Part-time available
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-oriented Clinic Based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Our Mission: To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing clinic-based occupational therapy services for the pediatric population ages 0-21 years of age with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime. .
Here's what you'll need to work with us…
- A degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA approved program
- Be licensed or eligible to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current CPR certification
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- Full-benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental Etc...)
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Mentor Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to $2,000 Sign on Bonus Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Occupational Therapy