Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack Developer in Houston, TX.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for design, development, support, and enhancement of Gas Infrastructure's GDS application. This position will require hands on development as well as closer collaboration with business, onsite IT team and offshore team to deliver quality & timely products and enhancements.
- Full Stack Developer will design, develop, maintain, enhance, and support application programs, processes, and platforms in the for the finance team in the Gas Infrastructure business unit
- Work on various web and API projects and enhancements initiatives
- Design and create architecture for complex web apps
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will perform code reviews of web and .NET/SQL application
- Serves as technical subject matter expert for the design of new code or reuse of existing code and use Code Repositories such as GitHub
- Experience in Angular, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS required
- Experience in Windows, Console, and Windows services required
- Experience with object-oriented languages and methodologies to support the design, development, and maintenance of web applications
- Working knowledge of Git and version control systems
- Leading a work stream or acting as a team lead and managing complex components of the work plan/project
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred but not required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET C#
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and Web API
- 3+ years of experience in UI and Web development using .NET Core, MVC and ASP .Net.
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Asp.Net Core
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)