We are hiring an Administrative Assistant who will provide administrative support to the General Manager and Executive team as well as provide front desk and customer support. Candidates should have strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast- paced environment and excellent computer skills, including MS Office. Experience in an administrative role, strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to the General Manager and other Executive team members
- Takes minutes for various meetings and follows up on required actions
- Prepares materials and PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Provides front desk support, answers incoming phone calls and assists visitors
- Facilitates updates for ABT’s social media platforms
- Coordinates travel arrangements for Amphenol Borisch team members
- Assists the HR team with facilitating Company events
- Oversees and orders coffee and kitchen supplies
- Helps coordinate customer visits
- Coordinates other projects as assigned by Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role OR a Bachelor's degree
- Excellent in Microsoft Office programs particularly, PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, work in a high pace environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
At Amphenol Borisch Technologies we live our Core Values. We embrace Geekiness, an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion and Accountability. We reward initiative, motivation and commitment. Our team members thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple hats and continually develop and learn.
We offer a unique full-time schedule that includes every other Friday off. Some benefits included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
Amphenol Borisch Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Setting Up Files