Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee and coordinate manufacturing transfer activities associated with our neurovascular medical device products.
Advanced Operations is leading the creation of a global team dedicated to achieving excellence in Manufacturing Transfer (MT) This role will support our Manufacturing Transfer team being a Key Enabler of transformation delivering on “cost out” opportunities to become a global competitive advantage.
- Provides strong, capable leadership to cross-functional teams to ensure manufacturing transfer deliverables are achieved. Assumes overall responsibility for assigned teams & operational deliverables.
- Ensures that all deliverables are completed in line with the overarching Quality Management System.
- Develops, communicates, tracks and executes detailed project plans. Reports accurate and timely project metrics/status to stakeholders as required.
- Liaises with Regulatory Affairs to determine an efficient regulatory pathway for the project.
- Determines capacity/demand requirements and implements solutions to prevent any supply constraints.
- Identifies and escalates unresolved obstacles to the success of the project. Leads resolution of problems that impede project progress.
- Manages changes to the project scope, schedule or cost using appropriate project management techniques to ensure project plan is accurate and reflective of current status.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science discipline. PMP certification is an asset.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a regulated industry such as medical device, automotive or aerospace is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, prioritise, multitask and organise multi-disciplinary team(s) to successfully achieve project deliverables
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence a cross-functional team on moderate complexity projects that does not report directly to this position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills including risk management experience.
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 40%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Complex Problem Solving