To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Operating Room Assistant
MGA HEALTHCARE • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Operating Room Technician Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking dedicated professionals for an excellent medical opportunity available in Los Angeles, CA. Our ideal candidate would be compassionate, ambitious, and motivated to take the next step, or first step, in their healthcare career. As an MGA Hospital Service Technician, you can expect a long-term, full-time position with a major Los Angeles medical center and 24/7 administrative support from your MGA team so that you can focus on building your professional experience and expanding your network of industry contacts. If you're ready for the next step, here it is!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits after 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Valuable experience and training in perioperative procedures
- 24/7 support from your MGA team!
- Transport patients to and from the Operating Room
- Record patient demographic and vital information
- Attend equipment, supply, and procedure in-service training
- May perform patient care functions including shave preps, non-invasive monitoring, specimen collection, ambulating, and repositioning
- Assist in preparation of the OR including staging instruments, disposing of trash and linens, and reporting any equipment that needs to be serviced or replaced
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic professional with experience as an Environmental Services Technician, Clinical Assistant, or OR Technician interested in taking the next step in their medical career
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BLS certification
- To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!