$100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
A successful Pharmaceutical organization in Boston is working with Robert Half to find a talented Finance/Accounting Manager. In this role, it will be critical for you to lead daily operations, such as the financial management including accounts payable, budgeting and forecasting processes, financial analysis, reporting and financial planning. Develops and administers the companies accounting policies, and practices with the goal of promoting individual and organizational excellence. This Finance Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment that is located in the Boston, Massachusetts area. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a 30-35 hour work week and a really nice work/life balance. This position is very much the main person in Boston for Accounting and Finance therefore would likely suit someone that wants a nice role and not looking to climb the career ladder;
What you get to do every day
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Assist Controller of parent company, in the annual audit and tax process.
- Coordinate and lead annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Update and implement all necessary accounting policies and practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the President.
- Overall cash management on an ongoing basis.
- Review of accounts and investigation of variances.
- Conducts internal audits for the purpose of ensuring best practices.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close, bank reconciliation, journal entries, and reporting.
- Responsible for the accounts payable/receivable function.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- The position requires a candidate with a CPA license, an inactive CPA license may be acceptable if willing to reactivate
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Sage 50 Accounting would be a plus!
- Someone senior enough that knows what’s going on and can work independently but also needs to be ok with doing AP, expenses, forecasting budgeting, projections.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a detail-oriented work style and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Why work here:
- Benefits are 100% paid
- Great place to work, tenure is very good.
- Management care about their staff
- Work life balance
- Pay for renewals and continuing education for CPA
- Hybrid work schedule
***Please note candidates must be vaccinated to be considered for this position.
Interested - apply here. For more info reach out to Jackie Tabraham on LinkedIn
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance/Accounting Manager 30-35 hour week!
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Management