To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Director, Global Brand Food & Beverage Development
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 4 days ago
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry authorities in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the VP, Customer Experience & Innovation, you will direct all aspects of Brand Food & Beverage Development Globally across Focus Service, All Suites, Full Service, Luxury and Lifestyle brand categories including alignment with brand standards, development of meaningful and contemporary F&B concepts which are aimed at driving recognition of Hilton brands, improving the brands' Food & Beverage reputation and creating value for owners in the region.
- Review Brand Standards for relevance in market and develops updates in collaboration with Brand Head, BPS and Food &Beverage Operations
- Evaluate F&B concepts for regional suitability and alignment with Brand Standards and makes corrective recommendations
- Direct the strategy and resourcing of Brand Food & Beverage programs, offerings and activities for Focus Service, All Suites, Full Service, Lifestyle and Luxury brands globally
- Direct owners, asset managers, operators and relevant parties to Hilton's online Food & Beverage Portfolio of concepts at http://hiltonfoodandbeverageportfolio.com/
- Direct owners and operators to existing F&B resources, tools and standard methodologies located at the School of F&B on the lobby
- Conduct and update, market research to ascertain regional suitability of concepts, competitive set, target audience and economic factors
- Facilitate market entry of new Hilton brands and concepts and provides brand guidance to owners, asset, managers and operators
- Develop well-defined prototypical F&B concepts applicable to the brands for use as turnkey solutions by owners and operators
- Provide Brand F&B support at initial launch and implementation of prototypical concepts
- Provide concept support (when requested) to existing hotels with special projects
- Prepare and present detailed F&B concept briefs for review by internal partners including Food & Beverage Operations, Technical Services, Architecture & Design, and Brand Heads and their representatives
- Present F&B concept briefs to ownership, asset managers and their representatives either in person or via Web-Ex
- Ensure coordination among key partners including Hotel Operations, Technical Services, Architecture & Design, and Supply Management in support of F&B concepts
- Ensure regular communication and meetings with regional Directors of F&B Operations brand leadership and other internal partners
- Evaluate and identifies business opportunities for new and additional concepts
- Advise ownership regarding suitable third-party brand partners after consultation with Food & Beverage Operations in region
- Ensure tracking of progress with F&B brand initiatives & programs underway, ongoing, and in development using project tracker
- Participate in Brand F&B Development special projects as team lead and keeps constituents updated on related activities
- Direct subordinate team members in execution of their duties, establishes work priorities and strategy for achieving management objectives
- Effectively lead projects and relationships with third party partners including vendors and designers
- Identify brand relevant restaurant operators and concept partners and makes recommendations as required
- Ensure appropriate talent is identified to meet staffing plan and develops current talent to achieve strategic goals and performance
- Lead departmental budgets with adjustments as necessary and ensures accurate tracking of disbursements
- Assist Senior Director Global Brand Food & Beverage Development with ad hoc projects as needed
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about hospitality and who love the chance to create extraordinary guest experiences. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to engage audiences
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Respectful teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years of experience leading a team
- Four (4) years of experience in Food & Beverage Operations, service techniques, current Food & Beverage trends and concepts
- Four (4) years of experience in Food & Beverage Design Management
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Global F&B Operational Management experience
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage operations, supervisory aspects, service techniques, current Food & Beverage trends and concepts
- Experience managing across regions: Americas, EMEA & APAC
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!