Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager – Raleigh, NC or virtual (east coast)
- Develop, lead, and execute commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, national and global initiatives for facility and project management services
- Develop category plan to provide visibility to subcategory spends, supplier summaries, stakeholder engagement plans, contract summaries and market insights that lead to both short and long-term strategies.
- Lead development and execution of all sourcing-related functions: performing due diligence and assessment of prospective suppliers, executing RFPs/bids, negotiating contracts and ensuring effective transition to operations during implementation
- Identify and lead appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues
- Ensure contracting and procurement standards, policies and procedures are maintained and followed throughout the portfolio
- Partner with the client and JLL Facility Management team to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client
- Assess and build annual sourcing initiatives that provide detailed service commodity strategies that identify objectives, leveraged spend initiative, and milestone timelines
- Bring strategic thought leadership to account to identify additional cost and operational efficiencies
- Proactively manage internal and external customer expectations
- Conduct local and regional Preferred Supplier performance review meetings, manage supplier scorecards, and service obligations
- Support e-commerce procurement initiatives either corporate or client mandated
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports and other data to determine the reasonability of price and contractor capabilities
- Support a supplier diversity program in accordance with client and company requirements
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- MBA, a plus
- CPM, CPSM, or CPSD, a plus
- People management experience required
- Minimum 8 years of strategic sourcing experience for services or indirect categories (e.g., facilities highly desired)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of leading decentralized teams, with an ability to influence across the organization and deliver results in evolving environments
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop strategic roadmaps and translate into executable plans and supply solutions
- Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Supply Chain Management