To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Kearny, NJ 07032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Correct Care Solutions • Kearny, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Pharmacy Technician is responsible for dispensing medical prescriptions and performing administrative duties relating to department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) or more years experience as a pharmacy tech preferred
- Familiar with a variety of field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Able to work under pressure and able to relate well to patients, security, visitors and co-workers
- Licensed as required by state of practice.
- Current CPR Certification
- Under the supervision of the Site Physician or Charge Nurse, dispenses medical prescriptions and provides administrative support to medical department.
- Dispense medical prescriptions as directed by the health care practitioner.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Verify stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Communicates information to other nursing staff, physician, health care unit supervisory personnel and other staff, to include classification, as needed or required.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Assists Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner/Physician as requested but within the scope of pharmacy Technician certification.
- Adheres to infection control techniques and principles.
- Adheres to CCS and facility rules, policies and procedures as well as ACA and NCCHC standards of operation.
- Adheres to uniform dress code.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings/training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer