Manpower Engineering is exclusively partnering with a world-class and growing manufacturing company in the Hartford, WI Area on a highly visible and direct hire/permanent Manufacturing Project Engineer position that has very strong growth potential.
The company has a very strong track record of success - 63 years, has multiple facilities in the Milwaukee, WI Area and United states, is the top choice in a wide range of markets, do whatever it takes to make sure their customers succeed, and are always pushing technology to new boundaries.
The company offers a very strong compensation plan (base salary plus bonus/profit sharing), a great full benefits package, relocation assistance (if needed), and the opportunity to be a part of a company with an outstanding culture and solid opportunity for growth.
Additional incentives include:
- Total Rewards Program that offers world-class benefits - medical, dental, and vision.
- Wellness Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Quick 401k Vesting.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Onsite Fitness Center.
- Onsite Chiropractor.
- Career Development Planning to help an employee grow into their next position through individualized planning and training to in-depth development for the company's next generation of leaders.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Project Engineer is responsible for supporting the engineering needs of the customers on all existing production and supports the engineering needs of the modules on part number issues. This position also handles new part launch ensuring the achievement of production objectives at the lowest cost consistent with the company quality standards and customer delivery needs.
- Comply with all safety and health guidelines, quality standard practices/procedures and housekeeping standards.
- Technical support of the Module and the continuing manufacture of existing product.
- Part support in Module including claims, ECN's, transfers including re-quoting and PPAP approvals, loss leaders, scrap, rework, root cause corrective action and waste reduction.
- Work with manufacturing and CTC to resolve all tooling and fixtures repairs/replacements.
- Work with manufacturing to improve productivity of parts or cell operations.
- Pursue additional opportunities at existing customers.
- Quality problem response and resolution when assigned.
- Develop new innovative manufacturing methods.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or related position
- Experience with metals is a plus - experience with castings is an additional plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees to share information, solves problems, and instructs or train lesser skilled employees.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret complex documents such as blueprints, shop orders, work plans, and short correspondence.
- Must be able to write standard reports and documentation.
- Claim Processing
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Industrial Engineering