7971 - Phoenix CEC - 1515 W. 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
CarMax, the way your career should be!
The Quality Assurance Specialist supports the omni channel sales contact center by ensuring quality standards and best practices are understood and consistently utilized to meet customer needs. As a partner to associates and managers, the QA Specialist monitors calls, emails, texts and chat sessions, then works with associates on ways to improve performance and managers to ensure calibration to standards. The QA Specialist must develop strong partnerships to ensure the quality management program meets the functional needs of the business while driving measurable results. As part of the Sales Operations team they will consult regularly with RVPs, LGMs and Sales Managers to help execute the company’s overarching Sales Operations improvement and sustainment strategies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support omni channel sales contact center associates through monitoring of customer interactions to ensure compliance with laws/regulations, consistent delivery to approved standards, and a customer experience aligned with our brand principles.
- Own sales manager calibration to quality standards through call listening, calibration sessions, and one-on-one support.
- Partner with associates and managers to drive continuous improvement through call/contact coaching and feedback.
- Support measurement processes to ensure compliance with applicable state/federal laws, policies and procedures and overall operations reporting.
- Capture and incorporate best practices into the quality management system.
- Minimal travel required (team meetings, temp coverage at partner facility – target 0 -10%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to objectively review calls, chats, emails, and other customer contact scenarios to a set form/standard resulting in a calibrated scorecard for each assessed interaction
- Ability to calibrate others on established contact review standards through calibration sessions and one-on-one reviews
- Ability to coach and develop others through contact coaching sessions, one-on-one discussions and consistent notes/feedback.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to support associates and business partners through constructive feedback and encouragement
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong sense of quality control
- Ability to manage competing requests, tasks and demands while meeting tight deadlines
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years contact center quality assurance or similar experience preferred
- 1-3 years operations support, process and/or project management experience a plus
- 1-3 years consultative sales experience a plus
- Proficiency with industry leading quality monitoring software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fast paced with multiple, simultaneous demands.
- Pleasant, but busy office, taking direction from more than one supervisor.
- Numerous distractions and disruptions due to incoming communication.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is inside a central heat and air-conditioned office building. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 3888 or email Email blocked - click to apply.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance