Tremco's Commercial Sealants and Waterproofing division is currently searching for a Sales Representative in the Baltimore, MD area. The Sales Representative is responsible for the following:
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and growing the residential glazing and installation business through selling glazing, installation and insulating glass products to residential window manufacturers, installers, and insulating glass (IG) manufacturers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within Tremco policies and procedures to develop a plan for the territory in conjunction with the National Sales Manager. Create a sales forecast and plan as well as report on activity within the territory.
- Achieve sales target and market objectives:
- Utilize strong client management and professional selling skills to the identification and placement of appropriate product solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and association meetings to network and market solutions.
- Work within guidelines to negotiate price upon sale.
- Act as a technical expert on product application, presenting on-site to train users on products as appropriate.
- Ensure a superior level of customer satisfaction is achieved to assist in customer retention and market expansion.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED with 2 years’ experience in a sales role OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and no experience, Bachelor’s in Business and sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in value-added selling, preferably with experience in fenestration or building product markets.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
List the licenses, certificates, and registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective problem solver who can demonstrate a variety of strong closing techniques as well as the ability to deal with the technical requirements of direct and indirect customers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with owners and C level executives.
- Strong decision-making and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and excel in both one-on-one and group sales presentation situations.
- CRM experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Work in an office environment and on job sites, residential window or IG production facilities.
- Job requires up to 50% travel in North America
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Operate Cash Register