To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- Gabrielle Cruz
- Phone: 732-650-3015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Joule • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title" Analyst/Procurement-Company Integration
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 6-9 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement or Business/Economics with CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years diversified experience in accounting or finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Business.
- Experience with development of annual business plan, financial projections and operations expense management required
- Operations experience, especially in procurement, supply chain management and S2P
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong organizational skills, project management/lead experience preferred
- Experience analyzing of spend and other data to help define action plans for optimization.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be team oriented and have ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment working with multiple levels of management
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to work with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs and requests
- Develops routine and ad-hoc reports, analyses and metrics within required timeframes; analyzes and validates data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information.
- Help analyze actual purchase order data to determine buying channel compliance. Input to plans to optimize buying channel compliance.
- Analyze Supplier Spend Data to drive Integration Planning activities. Support other activities on Integration Planning (e.g., work with SME’s to gather contracts and other information).
- Inventory Optimization Project support.
- Supports manager and client groups in development of merger integration planning, inventory optimization, and PO channel compliance optimization.
- Understands details and provides concise commentary on key drivers of the variances for each client group to Corporate Staff reporting team
- Supports other various internal and/or alliance partner finance oriented reporting and operating processes