Genesis10 is actively seeking a few Registered Nurse resources for an approximate 3 month contract term for our railroad industry client located in Kansas City, MO. Description:
Our client is seeking a few Registered Nurses to work at our client sites Monday through Friday, 24 hours/day. The duties include being a resource to answer employee's questions, take temperatures, create and maintain reporting of accurate vitals and changes in patient conditions. The client would like several Registered Nurses to work different shifts, as they do understand some resources may have full time jobs.
Shift times would be as follows: 6am - 2pm; 2pm-9pm; 9pm-6am.
Interested candidates should provide the following: 1. contact information (contact # & email) ; 2. Days & times they could work; 3. Supplies they have (gloves, masks, thermometer).
*Note: The client would ideally like resources to have their own supplies (gloves, masks, thermometers). These items can/will be expensed by the client. The client has no equipment; they have ordered thermometeres, but are unsure when they willl arrive. if the resource does not have their own supplies, we will find an alternative solutiion.Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate, complete vitals.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Create and contribute to patients' medical records as needed.
- Respond to inquiries and concerns from employees
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!About Genesis10:
- Bachelor's of Science degree in nursing (BSN), an associate degree in nursing (ADN), or a diploma in nursing.
- Current valid state nursing license.
- The client would ideally like resources to have their own supplies (gloves, masks, thermometers). These items can/will be expensed by the client. The client has no equipment; they have ordered thermometeres, but are unsure when they willl arrive. if the resource does not have their own supplies, we will find an alternative solutiion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients/employee.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed.
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations,
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse/Kansas City
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”