To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN Homecare Part-Time
Maxim Healthcare Services • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Maxim Healthcare islooking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility andaccountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery ofpatient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standardsand is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in themanagement of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs